perfect bra size - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Beauty Whether it's make up tips or ideas for keeping your self esteem up, post it here!

View Poll Results: What do you think is the perfect bra size?
A cup 0 0%
B cup 4 44.44%
C cup 5 55.56%
D cup 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Assistant Moderator

perfect bra size

What do you think is the perfect bra size? Since we moved I won't be able to have breast reduction surgery now. I am hoping I can have it in Oct. What do you think is the perfect breast size? I need to lose about 25 pounds..... I bet I will still be a D. Not good enough! I am small boned, I plan on weighing 120 to 125. I think I will lose about eight pounds with surgery. I am a 36 G cup now. I think a B sounds good....
Old 02-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Assistant Moderator

bump
Old 02-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Assistant Moderator

Somewhere between a B-C cup
I was always a B until I had the boys then I became a C. Weight has come and gone and I still have that C cup but the other part of the sizing changes.
Fingers crossed all happens in Oct

Old 02-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Assistant Moderator

It is crazy .... I wear a 8 or 9 pant size but at least a 18 top.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Assistant Moderator

You know the is a problem I have is buying button through shirts, they always gape because they don't position the buttons/holes right, I always need to put a safety pin between those 2 so I don't gape and show my boobs off, you go a size bigger then the shoulders hang over your arms like gladiator sleeves LOL

Old 02-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Assistant Moderator

I wondered why the shirt makers don't change the button holes. They must be men!
Old 02-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Assistant Moderator

before getting with John I was a "A" they grew.LOL, I am now a C,

my dd wears a small dress size but due to the size of her boobs she has to wear larger, as she is a E cup. she gets frustated many times.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Wow...I can relate to these comments...I went to a specialty shop where they measure and make u a bra to fit....I was shocked to find that I always thought I was a 34DD...turned out I was a 34E...never even heard of an E...so I tried it...at 38 bucks for one...I thought was outrageous! I wore this "HARNESS" for one week...my boobs stuck out so far...I couldn't even see my feet...I was sooooooo uncomfortable not to mention, awkward...that was 6 yrs ago....here I am 65 yrs old and I am still, after probably 15 yrs...wearing sports bra's...oh don't get me wrong...they don't make them for bigger busts....and most of the time they are comfortable...but at least I don't feel awkward...and btw...I only wear a size 8 pants but tops are usually a medium-large. And they think big busts are glamorous...well who they heck made that statement! Ahhhhhh, thanks for letting me vent!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

what is perfect,lol...
Old 02-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Honestly, I have to say a "C" for me. I went from t-shirt wearing to the C with nothing in between by age 13. I know a lot of friends that have had large breasts and always wanted my size, and one, due to a medical issue actually got her wish to be smaller, but is now unhappy with her "B" size... she always thought that was my size! :-) Even my DH prefers my "C" size. I use to joke about getting implants, but was told I'd be served Divorce papers first - ever hear of a guy not wanting them to be larger? LOL
I couldn't get them smaller either, because I would feel disproportionate. I mean I'm a pear shape body which isn't necessarily healthy, but I am balanced
If you see someone in need of help and you can do something, then do something — that goes for people and animals. If you can help out, try. That’s what I hope people take away from this.” -Alex Scroggins