Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Beauty Whether it's make up tips or ideas for keeping your self esteem up, post it here!

Old 06-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Beauty....inside and out

In your mind, what makes a person beautiful; inside and out?
With your answer in mind, which people in your life fit into that category?

hugs,train
Old 07-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I have always believed that what's inside a person in their heart makes them a beautiful person inside and out. They are kind and have an infectious smile. I know quite a few people like that and met some during a free outdoor concert this past week. It's the person and their personality not looks or anything else.
Old 07-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Beauty is only on the inside...You could have the most gorgeous person on the outside and they be a total jerk...My step father who I love dearly...Has the most darling personality...I don't know what I would do w/o him...I think that is who fits my list of who fits into my life...

Old 07-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

What Makes a Person Beautiful

I think it is someone who is centered on something besides themselves. You can feel it when you first meet them. It is like a magnet. We have a nurse at the hospital like that. When she walks in the room, you immediately feel better because you know she really cares about you. I called her "my caring angel". When you are selfish, your enjoyment is very short-lived. When you give of yourself to others, you can always look back and get enjoyment and fond memories of it.

Sue L.
Old 07-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Anouther great thread trainlady!!!

I agree with the others ...to me a persons real beauty comes from inside. They have a caring ,outgoing personality that just shines when you are around them. Anyone can have a beautiful face but it takes someone special to be a beautiful person. I surround myself with people like this everyday in my life. Their enthusiasm for life makes me feel special. I would hope that everyone has someone in their life that makes them feel like that.

To all the beautiful women here
hugs debknechtel

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 07-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

i would also have to say special needs kids/adults...are so precious...my uncle is handicapped...and i think the world of them...they are so innocent and pure...wouldn't hurt a fly...and the struggles they go through daily just to survive is amazing...and they don't get down on themselves like other ppl do...they take every day as it comes...and their love for life is just amazing...

Old 05-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Any more ideas on what makes someone's beauty shine from within?
Old 05-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Honesty ....

I far more treasure someone if they are being honest than if they lie to me -even to spare my feelings.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

S/He is someone who pays little attention to what others think/say about them - comfortable with their own being.
S/He try to be honest w/o purposely damaging others
S/He attempts to be thoughtful and caring of all things
S/He tries to make the world a better place
S/He has a belief embedded into their soul and is not afraid to stand up for their beliefs - same is said for those who stand for the weak, tired, disheartened, etc.

Yes. I know several people who fit into at least one of the above categories, and many are on here.
If you see someone in need of help and you can do something, then do something — that goes for people and animals. If you can help out, try. That’s what I hope people take away from this.” -Alex Scroggins
Old 05-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Assistant Moderator

My husband taught me that beauty comes from inside.. but sometimes I wished it could be both. LOL
Beauty is someone that down to earth, no fakey just being themselves
one that is sure of themselves and know where they are going, looked the world straight on and tackle life in a caring way, to respect others, one reaching out to others in postive ways but truthful ways. One that will tell the truth and be upfront with you.

Beauty doesn't come with money, or the looks outside of a person but where the heart and soul is.

I've been very blessed to have met some online friends here at Fc that thier beauty shine every time I read thier posts, some has even passed on that I miss very much indeed.

Even men can have that inner beauty that we over look many times..
My step daddy and my precious husband were two of them.. which both are missed.
they taught me what real beauty is...

I also think beauty comes from the special Kids and adults as they give thier smiles, being so innocense to the world around.

a baby that is just born, with the freshness about them as well as the smell of them,
thier smiles and goos, and thier innocense to life around them.