FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Around the Home (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/around-home/)
-   -   dust and house projects (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/around-home/27130-dust-house-projects.html)

trainlady 03-19-2010 08:14 AM

dust and house projects

1 Attachment(s)
Cleaning ceiling fans....wiping down the baseboards.....vacuuming upholstery....all those household projects we need to do but, if you are like me, we let pile up!!

I am going to try to do ONE project, atleast, a week.
Anyone else want to join me and post your project here? Lets say you have to post it after you do it, not something you are going to do! LOL!
Which means I have nothing to post yet but I will be back!

hugs, train

Haleys grandmom 03-19-2010 11:35 AM

Dh bought me a new shop vac(my rainbow died) so I vacuumed all my furniture this morning. I'll try to keep up with you.

ajrsmom 03-19-2010 05:57 PM

Ok, I'm game. I will post....but I will probably be way behind. lol! You're right, I put off all of those jobs. ROFL!!!

MizzouMama 03-30-2010 07:16 AM

bummer! i have to DO it first?

haha. better get started!

:0)

sonya 04-03-2010 07:46 AM

Ewww... I did the ceiling fan terrible how thick the dust forms on the top and you can't see it from down here. I'm sure I saved dh from a dust alergy attack when we use the fan this summer. Thanks Donna.

RobertaD 04-03-2010 09:38 AM

I set a goal in 2010 to clean one room from top to bottom but didn't get it done in March so I am behind.

Roberta

bluebird 04-03-2010 02:34 PM

Sure I will join you. I have a master list, somewhere to help with these chores. I did buy a duster that fits on a long pole.....

RobertaD 04-03-2010 03:49 PM

DD1 and I started on her room today she throw out 2 large trash bags of junk some of which had been part of the mouse infestation we had in the fall. I've been on her for months to get the room cleaned up. Next will be the 2 closets in the room that have been used for storage.

Roberta

Navy wife in Missipp 04-09-2010 06:30 PM

Hi:
Have not posted in a Coon's age. I will join up. I did not know about this challange until a few minutes ago. I did start spring cleaning this morning by doing all the windows on the back side of my house, inside and out. If it is nice, DH is going to help me with the front windows. Dining room window is tall with half circle above it. DH will get up on the laddar and do it, as I have a balance problem and they won't let me up on even a small stool. After the windows I will go after the dust bunnies up in the corner's of the ceilings. DH will do the fans.

Sammi1961 04-10-2010 05:15 AM

No matter how much I dust and vacuum seems I can never catch up. This house is a dust magnet! I vacuum every single day and dust once a week. I even have to vacuum the ceilings to catch dust webs that seem to multiply over night. As for under the furniture etc. I try to do that every few weeks but sometimes forget. Maybe this threat will keep me in track with what I need to do!