FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Around the Home (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/around-home/)
-   -   What is/are your least favorite task(s) to do for spring cleaning? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/around-home/25423-what-your-least-favorite-task-s-do-spring-cleaning.html)

ajrsmom 05-08-2009 07:51 AM

What is/are your least favorite task(s) to do for spring cleaning?

:hmmm: Are there certain tasks that you really don't look forward to doing?

Maybe this is the task you put off until the last minute every year? Which one is it? :mop::iron:

:snoopy:Maybe it's the other way around and you really like spring cleaning?!? :multi:

Pag36 05-08-2009 10:33 AM

I totally dislike doing windows, walls, & carpets.
Cleaning stove tub etc does not bother me. THO' I can not do the tub anymore nor get down on floor or ground anymore. So scrubbing floor is a no no

BuddyBeanieBaby 05-08-2009 11:13 AM

Okay I admit it I am weird...ROFLMAO because I don't mind Spring Cleaning...

Smiles & Hugs...

shirl43 05-08-2009 12:01 PM

The refrigerator is the worst thing for me to do. My oven is self cleaning so it is no big deal. I hate to paint rooms so my hubby does all that. I can't get down on my knees any more either Pag, if I do there better be someone close by to help get me up. I use a clorox mop now but they sure don't get the floor clean like the old fashion way. I am a procrastinater with everything so not all spring cleaning gets done. I find myself cleaning year round. I hate procrastination but I have been that way for a long time.

KSJEn6891 05-08-2009 02:38 PM

My very least favorite "cleaning" job is the windows, then the outside of the house (minus yard), and then the "pack rat" items that we collected since last year that is either no longer useful and/or not needed for the person/thing it was collected for... also referred to as "stuff" tossing (donating). ;-)

stekim 05-08-2009 05:23 PM

Windows are the worst thing for me - My husband enjoys doing them though - he gets a bunch of newspapers & the cleaning solution & goes right to town - I'm glad he does them which reminds me, he needs to do them this weekend!!! LOL.

bluebird 05-08-2009 06:35 PM

I am with Theresa. I don't mind spring cleaning. The only thing that upsets me is how did it get so dirty in the first place? Are we pigs? lol

Well, I guess I don't like to clean up puke and poop but that wasn't on the list! lol

happymomof4 05-09-2009 04:43 AM

In the spring we have to clean our wood burning stove. That is always a mess and very time consuming. But a very nessary job. Once we clean that for the season then I can take my curtains down and clean them and do windows, etc. No sense in doing spring clean to the wood burner is done for the season.

madmum 05-09-2009 04:50 AM

I really dislike cleaning the windows, they are so fidly and these ones don't turn round like our others did at the house before we moved. Cleaning these are such an effort

seleach 05-09-2009 09:16 AM

I don't mind most spring cleaning chores. I'm not fond of washing walls or cleaning the oven.