Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Announcements & News Keep up to date on everything that goes on here! Plus find tips for NEWBIES!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hope you feel better soon Tammy!
Old 05-02-2002, 12:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

First let me say that I hope you are feeling better Tammy.

Next, I am have FC Forum withdrawals. I am not here as much as I'd like or want to be, but once my dd communion is over I should be back to posting and reading once again.

Going back into hiding until the communion is over

Until next time
Old 05-02-2002, 05:22 AM
Special Member of the Family
Honorary Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Shawn, We'll be right here waiting for ya. ;-)

May you have warm words on a cold evening ~ A full moon on a dark night ~ and the road downhill all the way to your door. Lisa~
Old 05-02-2002, 04:07 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi girls i got your messages and I thank-you. I will keep you all posted as to my health. My daughters prom is coming up on the 17 of May. This is her last year she will be graduationing from high school. We are so proud of her. Now to get the other one throught the next 12 years. Which i think will be a little interesting. He is in kindergarden and his teacher says his attench span is about 10 minutes then she loses him. He wants to be their but has trouble focuseing for long. At the end of May i start day shift which i am looking forward to doing so i can be at home at night i need a change of pace. Have a good night. Talk to everybody later.
Old 05-22-2002, 09:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Tammy.....

Tammy, What did the doctors find out about your condition?

Old 05-22-2002, 09:28 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Arrow BTW...

Addicted....?
You mean there are any OTHER sites out there?!

Old 05-28-2002, 07:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

An Addict.....

I AM ADDICTED AND I ONLY JOINED THIS MORNING...I JUST EMAILED MY FRIEND ABOUT IT AND SHE IS IN THE PROCESS OF JOINING....THIS IS A GREAT SITE!!!

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE
Old 06-28-2002, 11:33 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Question WHO ~ ME??

Dah...... WHO? ~ ME? I'm totally addicted!! I joined just a few days ago, and haven't been off since. Ditto to what everyone else has said.
I just love this site!! In my humble opinion, Amanda has the very best site around. Such friendly family members. It doesn't take long before you get to know some of them. I may live alone, but when I turn on, I have this whole family!
Welcome to everyone.....
Old 06-28-2002, 01:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hello Autumnmum 2002,

I feel the same way as you do! I can't believe how addicted I am to this site. I feel like I know some of the members already and I even feel less homesick with my new "family" at FamilyCorner! There are some lively discussions on this forum as well as some very useful information. I want to say welcome to everyone if you've just joined. Everyone is friendly here!!
Old 06-29-2002, 05:54 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

shocking Welcome sunshine........

Hello sunshine!
Glad to see another happy member that has joined our Family Corner Family. I totally agree with you as to the vast selection we have to choose from, and always a quick response from someone, with an answer, or suggestion to our questions. This is, as my grandchildren would say, the total "bomb"!
My question for you is, (hope I'm not being too nosey.), why the move from Minnesota to England? = and do you like living in England? What are the "goods" and what are the "bads", if any, about England as compared to Minnesota?
What are your interests? I enjoy gardening, cooking, baking, crafts, and fishing. There are other things I enjoy, but I would make this into a book, if I began.
Hope you enjoy us....you are now one of us! Welcome
Carol Ann
autumnmum 2002