Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Announcements & News Keep up to date on everything that goes on here! Plus find tips for NEWBIES!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-26-2002, 07:21 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Addicted or encouraged?

Not sure if I'm addicted or just totally encouraged that there are people out there that want to talk to me! There are so many great personalities on here. It's like being around people who like you whenever you want. I have to admit the time that I have to get together with my friends has dwindled to the point of non existence! So when I can hop on here in the middle of the night if I want I LOVE IT! Ok, I guess I'm addicted!
Old 02-26-2002, 07:36 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I'm getting there quick!
Old 02-26-2002, 09:58 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Absolutely addicted!

You bet I am adicted to this site ~ so much so that last week, I deleted four other sites I had been lurking on.

Amanda, the graphics and the "flow" of this site are absolutely wonderful, and I congratulate you for a job very well done. It's a fun site to work through but most of all you have made it so easy to use! Even I can use it with great ease, and that is saying something!

Most of all, I really appreciate the great advise and willing spirit of cooperation among all those who post. I have gotten some great how-to tips (especially the candle one!) and I am still skying over now being able to "remake" my candles.

I also like being tied into a thread where I receive notification of a post reply .

Matter of fact, I would rather be on here perusing threads, especially the frugality threads, than doing about anything else ~ I knew I was addicted when I chose to stay on here rather than watch Oprah!!!

Sandie

"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance."
Old 02-26-2002, 10:12 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Re: Absolutely addicted!

Wow Sandie! Thanks! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments, they totally make my day!

And to be put above Oprah... well!

Quote:
Originally posted by ronsan
Amanda, the graphics and the "flow" of this site are absolutely wonderful, and I congratulate you for a job very well done. It's a fun site to work through but most of all you have made it so easy to use! Even I can use it with great ease, and that is saying something!

Matter of fact, I would rather be on here perusing threads, especially the frugality threads, than doing about anything else ~ I knew I was addicted when I chose to stay on here rather than watch Oprah!!!

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 02-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This is a great site with a great group of people. I am happy to be a part of the FamilyCorner.com Family.

BTW, I am totally addicted!

Old 02-26-2002, 07:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow Amanda take a bow! You beat Oprah!!

hehehe....I just Love this place!
Old 03-03-2002, 07:52 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!

Ok, Ill admit it. Im addicted too !! I found this site looking for frugal sites and had no idea what was in store for me !

This has become the first place I go in the morning and the last place I look at night before turning this machine off.

Thank you to everyone for being so friendly and helpful too !!

Amanda, Two thumbs up to you !!
Old 03-30-2002, 06:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

So, I finally figured out how to get into these things to 'talk' to you guys. I've been getting the newsletters regularily and it's been a long time trying to figure things out. Okay, I'm a little computer illerate I will admit, but am so happy to have been able to post my own question and two replies already. After a few e-mails back and forth with Amanda I think I got it and wow I'm so excited!! Hubby's laughing at me getting so excited and figures this will be a great way to occupy my time!! You all look like you have so much fun sharing eachothers stories and are so helpful. Can't wait to get to know you more!! Thanks for the great opportunity. Thanks also for bearing with me and my out-of-touch computer lingo....but I think my next task will be one of those smilie things....oh....maybe cute one that rolls!!!
Old 03-31-2002, 11:01 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

adriansmom.....hang in there! You will figure it all out! If you have any questions or need help you can ask any of the Idea Exchange Moderators...we are here to help you! You can ask your questions directly on the boards or you can email us or PM (private message) us. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask for help! theres one of those cute rolling smiles for ya!
Old 03-31-2002, 08:18 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I'm New!

Hello! I'm excited to find this forum ! And to meet many of you! I'm a stay at home mom here is southwest missouri! Two Boys ages 3 (matthew) & 5 (alex) !!! I enjoy craft fairs, and a bath and body business i do out of my home! I'm looking forward to meeting new friends soon!!
Have A Great Day!
Bunnymom