Forum Upgrade Tuesday

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • There is a general announcement at the top of each forum, but just to be safe I thought I would post it here The forums are FINALLY getting an upgrade on Tuesday. The boards will be down from 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm PST.

    Everything should function properly after the upgrade, but I'm sure there will be questions. So if you are confused about anything, please post it here.

    NOTE: The right side bar will not be available, at least not right away. Also, the "New Posts" will probably need to be adjusted to reflect the "New Posts without games" option.

    The awards should be in place and working fine after the upgrade, which of course was one of our major concerns.

    Thanks!
  • Can't wait for the new and exciting changes!!
  • Looking forward to the upgrade.
  • Did we lose the gallery?????
    What is an infraction????
    Hugs debbie
  • What are the little blue lines near each award for???
  • I cannot believe that I can't see the new boards. I wonder if I will be able to post this reply?

    Working out the kinks....

    Theresa, I wish that I could help answer your questions but I can't even see the new boards now.
  • Your reply showed up Tami...I noticed that all the Photo Albums are gone...

    Smiles & Hugs...
  • Quote: Did we lose the gallery?????
    What is an infraction????
    Hugs debbie
    There are a few things that I will need to tweak following the upgrade. That includes adding the link to the gallery back to the top. You can still access it here FamilyCorner.com Magazine - FC Photo Gallery

    I'll explain infractions later
  • Quote: What are the little blue lines near each award for???
    I'm not seeing the blue lines you are talking about Theresa. Are you seeing them on these posts? Do you know how to do a screenshot? If so, can you do one and attach it here so i can see what you see?
  • Quote: I cannot believe that I can't see the new boards. I wonder if I will be able to post this reply?

    Working out the kinks....

    Theresa, I wish that I could help answer your questions but I can't even see the new boards now.
    Tami, I'm assuming this was posted before your email to me? Your email indicated that everything was fine?