Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Announcements & News Keep up to date on everything that goes on here! Plus find tips for NEWBIES!

Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Amanda I don't know what or how to do a screen shoot but the little blue lines are like and underscore after each award.....

hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-27-2010, 03:28 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by debknechtel View Post
Amanda I don't know what or how to do a screen shoot but the little blue lines are like and underscore after each award.....

hugs debbie
Is it just under your name that you are seeing them? Like in the picture below? If so, I know what the problem is, just gotta figure out where to fix it
Attached Images

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

No it is inbetween the awards.,,,after each one like a small blue underscore

hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Amanda View Post
Tami, I'm assuming this was posted before your email to me? Your email indicated that everything was fine?
No, everything is not fine. For a few minutes last night, I was able to post but then I kept getting data base error messages.

I'm assuming that I can't see the whole new forum. If I look above this post now, I can see the line that holds
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Quick Links New Posts Blogs Log Out

When I log into the forum homepage, it's gone. I cannot see that whole line any longer.

Also, if you scroll down the page past the mod forums you will see the links to
Contact Us - FamilyCorner.com Magazine - Admin - Mod - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

The admin panel link is not working for me.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:10 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by debknechtel View Post
No it is inbetween the awards.,,,after each one like a small blue underscore

hugs debbie
Sorry I didn't explain what I meant too well I understood what they looked like, was just trying to figure out where. I meant the little blue lines are between the awards that are listed below your user name, right? Not in the profile or award list?

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrsmom View Post
No, everything is not fine. For a few minutes last night, I was able to post but then I kept getting data base error messages.
From the screen shot you attached, that tells me you are seeing the old forums, as that nav bar is not on the new forums. Please be sure and empty out your cache and clear all your cookies. Close out all your browser windows and try again .

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Amanda View Post
Sorry I didn't explain what I meant too well I understood what they looked like, was just trying to figure out where. I meant the little blue lines are between the awards that are listed below your user name, right? Not in the profile or award list?
Yes that is right amanda

hugs debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

not sure if this is where we ask this question, but noticed the pm are different too,
and I have all these friend request, what are they for, we didn't have that last time.
I'm confused. LOL, but got the feeling I'm not the only one.

I also see the blue dash lines btw the awards.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Head Moderator

The underscore below and in between each award is still there, the friend request is also confusing me!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life

Last edited by cat lover; 01-28-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: found some of the answers!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:17 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar_bar View Post
not sure if this is where we ask this question, but noticed the pm are different too,
and I have all these friend request, what are they for, we didn't have that last time.
I'm confused. LOL, but got the feeling I'm not the only one.

I also see the blue dash lines btw the awards.
You didn't really ask a question about the PMs, so I'm not sure how to answer that one

For the friend requests, if you get an email notification there should be a link in that email that says "to accept this request...", click on that and it will take you a page within your profile that shows friends you have connected to already and ones that have sent requests to you. The requests are in the lower portion. You click the checkbox next to their avatar and then click the button to accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat lover View Post
The underscore below and in between each award is still there, the friend request is also confusing me!
Friend request explained above and I haven't tackled the blue lines yet, but I am aware of them, thanks! If anyone an get me a screen shot of that it would be great because I am not seeing what you are seeing.

Also, for those seeing the blue lines, what browser are you using AND what version is it? That will help me Thanks!

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda