FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Announcements & News (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/announcements-news/)
-   -   Your Moderators and Assistant Moderators (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/announcements-news/23101-your-moderators-assistant-moderators.html)

Amanda 07-10-2008 05:18 AM

Your Moderators and Assistant Moderators

This is a current list of all FC Moderators and Assistant Moderators. If you need help, please feel free to contact one of them.

Moderators and Assistant Moderators appear in the "online users" list on the right side of the page in bold. If you need help and there's a moderator online, feel free to send one of them a private message and we will do what we can to help.

Some moderators are assigned to specific forums. If you need help in a particular area, the moderator(s) are listed on each forum and you can contact them through there as well.

This list shows the moderators' username followed by their first name.

HEAD MODERATORS

Crafty Amanda - Amanda - Administrator
ajrsmom - Tami - Assistant Administrator
debknechtel - Debbie - Head Moderator
barbszy - Barb - Assistant Administration

MODERATORS

OSI - Anna
Coll - Colleen
mom2-4 - Karen

ASSISTANT MODERATORS

bar_bar - Barb
bluebird - Connie
crochet2 - Norma
Joy - Joy
Minny - Sue
Bilby - Kathy
Sammi1961 - Sammi
seleach - Sharon
DeBora4BobbyL - DeBora - (Welcome Wagon)
CalGalinFla - Jodi - (Contests & Giveaways)
happymomof4 - Charlotte

Thanks for visiting FC, the friendliest message boards on the web!

cindylee 07-10-2008 08:35 AM

:thank you for all the hard work put into this board,,I am enjoying it,,,

DeBora4BobbyL 07-10-2008 08:46 AM

Congrats to the new mods! Amanda does put in quite a bit of work on FC. This is probably why so many people enjoy coming to visit and end up staying.

Minny 07-14-2008 06:08 PM

Thank you Debora. This is the friendliest message board forum of this type. Everyone is always willing to help another person. Thank you Amanda for having this website for us.

Can You Guess? 08-06-2008 06:42 PM

Looks like a great team. I want to thank everyone that works with FC to make it a great place. Some how I missed it when some of these folks became asst Mods

Minny 08-11-2008 06:57 PM

Thank you Mystery Guest. This is a great message board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can You Guess?
Looks like a great team. I want to thank everyone that works with FC to make it a great place. Some how I missed it when some of these folks became asst Mods

bar_bar 08-12-2008 11:12 AM

you are welcome, and once again I will state what I did as the mystery person, this is a great team.. It great to see some of the ones that been around for some time to be asst. mods. and glad we still have the great
HEAD MODERATORS team.

barbszy 03-05-2009 04:36 AM

Our newest assistant moderator is Charlotte--happymomof4!

Congratulations, Charlotte, and thanks for joining the moderating team.

carero 10-26-2011 05:52 PM

hello mods! Glad to meet you! :P

cat lover 10-28-2011 02:41 AM

How about an update to the mod list? I know several have changed and wouldn't want someone new to not get in touch with someone and think they are being ignored!