Featured Recipe Icon

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • If you begin seeing a cute little chef icon underneath user names, it's because one of the recipes they shared in the ever popular "What For Dinner" thread was featured in FamilyCorner.com's weekly newsletter, Time To Eat!

Thanks for all of your contributions, and watch for this little guy around the boards, yours could be next!

If you haven't visited our What's For Dinner thread, you can see it here:
    http://www.familycorner.com/forums/f...s=&forumid=512
  • I just love the Little Chef Icon....hmm I will have to search my recipe folders for a tasty meal to submit.

Thanks for making these boards so much fun!

• oooooo you're in luck then, I just asked you for one of your recipes in the What's For Dinner thread!
  • Coool idea!!
    Like the chef guy!!! What a neat idea!!!
    I have been to and posted at the "What's for dinner" forum...each time I go, I get hungary just reading what everyone is having for dinner. It also helps me menu plan. Thanks again for all the "Fun stuff"

HSma
  • What's for Dinner?
    I agree, What's for Dinner? is a great forum! I love it.

It makes me hungry too and when I am stumped on what to cook, it gives me great ideas!

Thank you to all the ladies that post to this board! You are the BEST!

janet
  • How do I find the "Time to Eat" Newsletter? I'd like to see that !
  • If you scroll to the very end of this page and click on "newsletters", you will find a description and subscribe information there! Enjoy!
  • Thank You Amanda
    Thank you for the directions on getting the Time to Eat Newsletter, Amanda...

I signed up for a few additional newsletters also. <I can't believe how techno-illerate I can be! >

You are such a dream to have created this site for all of us.

I just can't express how much I enjoy these forums, and how much pleasure and support I have found on these boards.

Your work is greatly appreciated by this one user.

Val
  • Thanks so much Val! I really appreciate that! Especially since I'm being personally attacked in the cat section of the pet forum right now by a new user LOL
  • :-) Thanks for the heads up!
    Thank you for the heads up! Again, I was sure I'd posted in the right place, but apparently not! Hee hee hee... *sheepish grin*