Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Announcements & News Keep up to date on everything that goes on here! Plus find tips for NEWBIES!

Old 04-20-2006, 08:50 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Big Grin Recent Changes at FC

Hopefully many of you have noticed a huge difference in the advertisements that are currently running on FC. Instead of jiggling banners and free iPods, you should know see good, quality advertisers such as SnapFish, Gerber, and many others. The quality that is running is much higher than it has been in a long time. This is due to the fact that FC recenlty joined with the She Knows network of sites (whom I have known personally and networked with for many years myself). She Knows has very high quality websites and they also publish 3 print magazines: Low Carb, Cooking Smart and Diet & Fitness. if you subscribe to any of these magazines, watch the pages as you will begin to see features from FC in the near future.

Also, there have been some glitches with the server that we are still trying to iron out. A special thanks to Coll for continuing to alert me when the site goes down! I encourage all of you to email me if you notice problems with the site so that i can look into it, please don't sit in silence!

Also, you have probably noticed that i have moved some of the sidebar boxes around. I apologize if that causes temporary confusion, but I am trying to be sure that the members of the forums keep up to date on the other great features offered by the rest of the FamilyCorner.com website, including, but not limited to new articles, holiday features and crafts, and contests.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

oh! And don't forget to invite all your friends to visit and hang out on FC! ;-)

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 04-20-2006, 09:06 AM
FamilyCorner Admirer

I've really noticed Amanda. And I love it!
I have oh, so, slow dial up service. I joined last year but it took so long to load up pages that I just didn't come by often. Now, it's much, much better. I love this site and the wonderful posters here.

Pepper
Old 04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppergirl
I've really noticed Amanda. And I love it!
I have oh, so, slow dial up service. I joined last year but it took so long to load up pages that I just didn't come by often. Now, it's much, much better. I love this site and the wonderful posters here.

Pepper
Thanks so much for saying so! I had noticed a difference but I do have DSL, so I wasn't completely sure how it was going for others. Thanks!

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 04-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Thanks for the information Amanda. I have invited several friends to join FC.

Bobby Labonte Official Page Facebook

FC Welcome Wagon : Need help? New to FC? Just ask me!
Old 04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Cool--FC will have features in print mags? That will be really neat! Congratulations!
Old 04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Nine Year Member

Amanda
I'm still not able to get the daily digest notices, switched on Sunday did not receive a single notice switched back today to individual and started receiving them right away.

I don't know if it has something to do with Road Runner or not, thinking not as I receive the newsletters and individual email notices just can't get daily digests.

Roberta
Old 04-26-2006, 03:59 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Thumbs up Lookin' good!

It's been a while since I've been here. Really like the changes. As to the advertisers: I used Snapfish for the first time this past month and was very happy with them.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

still pretty new at this how do i found out if someone responded to a question i posted where exactly would i look
Old 04-28-2006, 02:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Crazyfox, did you set up your account so that you get email notices when someone responds to a thread? You can do that by clicking USER CP in the upper right.
Then choose EDIT OPTIONS from the menu on the left.
Halfway down the page is a section for NOTIFICATIONS. You want to make sure the boxes are checked.

You an also look in the box labeled USER CP and click the link for NEW POSTS.

Hope this helps! Welcome to Family Corner!
Old 09-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I know the last post was months ago but I like the new changes.

TTFN,
~Shell