FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   About You (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/about-you/)
-   -   What do you like to do for fun? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/about-you/29576-what-do-you-like-do-fun.html)

trainlady 01-06-2012 11:02 PM

What do you like to do for fun?

What do you like to do for fun?

I like square dancing, bowling, movies and out to eat with Mark or my girlfriends, reading, writing, quiddler with my mom, summertime outdoor concert dates with my dad, Relay For Life and Wednesday night church diunner and womens group.

hugs, train:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

trainlady 09-06-2012 10:08 AM

and simple crafts.....

green queen 01-24-2013 09:34 AM

I love teaching my new gdaughters and gson how to craft and how to take nothing and make something I craft for fun

Cooked 01-24-2013 08:07 PM

Train, what is quiddler?? I have never heard of it. I spend time on the computer, Pinterest etc., I play games on the computer too. I knit, crochet, quilt, paint and dabble in all sorts of crafts. I love to go out to eat. I also love to go for drives, there are always new things to see. I like to visit friends and family too. One day I will be walking again outside, can hardly wait.

trainlady 03-05-2013 10:34 PM

Hi Cooked,
Picture gin rummy except the cards have letters on them instead of numbers so you are making words! Its really, really fun! Mom and I are addicted!!!

hugs, train:lovestruc

meadow 03-06-2013 01:41 AM

I enjoy going for walks and making crafts and i enjoy my womens group at church,finding those bargains which is like a treasure hunt.

Mamma482_MN 03-07-2013 07:37 AM

Since being retired, I have fun at almost everything!! I love going to bible study, sewing, baking, reading and date night with Mark (DH). I try to make everything I do fun. I spent the last two working years in He!! so what ever my day brings now it so much better. I even find cleaning to be fun now, instead of trying to fit it in to my schedule. LOL I'm kind of a boring person.

Gardenlady3 04-20-2013 03:14 PM

Knitting, crocheting,reading,watching movies or TV shows on DVD. Cooking and enjoying a meal at home. Garage sales in warmer weather.

Gloria

Miss Money Penny 10-31-2013 10:35 AM

I'm not much for going out (never have been), so my fun consists of gardening... I'm anal when it comes to gardening... absolutely love it... and all things indoorsy. i.e. Baking, cooking, ironing, organizing...

bar_bar 10-31-2013 10:34 PM

I enjoy going out with my friends
belong to the red hat society group
being with my gkids whenever I can
making cards when I have a good reason to do it.
fixing to start on scrapebooking and looking forward in putting together about 3 albums for myself, the red hat group and another as a gift.
making folks smile or laugh