FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   About You (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/about-you/)
-   -   Which of the 7 Deadly Sins are you? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/about-you/25507-7-deadly-sins-you.html)

DeBora4BobbyL 05-19-2009 05:13 AM

Which of the 7 Deadly Sins are you?

This was on one of the social networks and I thought it was funny. If you were going to be one of the 7 Deadly Sins, which one would it be and why? It will be fun to explain our answers to determine why we think we should be the one we'd pick! Which one would you least be and why?

In case you need them, here they are:
1) Lust
2) Gluttony
3) Greed
4) Sloth (Despair)
5) Wrath
6) Envy
7) Pride

I think the one that fits me the most, is anger. I tend to get angry easily and I have to work very hard to get over it. It is the one I have the easiest time carrying around. I'd least be Sloth. It isn't because I never get down, but it is difficult to get me down. I am pretty upbeat and a go-getter.

bluebird 05-22-2009 07:39 AM

Anger for me too. I am really working on changing that!

trainlady 05-22-2009 09:52 AM

Two for me,
I would say my "gluttonous pride." I know I am "gluttony" when it comes to food and small material things. And I know I am prideful when it comes to asking for help.

My least is wrath, or anger, because I am a pretty "quiet angry person!"

gluttonousprideful train:umbrella:

cau 05-22-2009 02:05 PM

I think Pride would describe me the best.

bar_bar 05-23-2009 03:30 PM

right now I would have to go with Sloth (Despair) and pridefull.. As I do not want to bother anyone yet know if I asked they would be there for me.
Oh I would have to pick Greed, I want JOHN back and didn't want to give him up!!! well darn thinking about it I guess I got wrath too.

my least would be for now would be Gluttony
as I don't want to eat but I know I have to.

and lust.. don't want anyone or to be touched by anothe man...

I guess I'm in big time sin but I think GOD understand since I just lost John and most would relate to how I feel right now..
thank goodness HE is a GOD of understanding.

DeBora4BobbyL 05-23-2009 05:39 PM

BarBar, hang in there. I know things are difficult for you. I wish there was a way to reduce the emotional pain that comes with losing a loved-one.

KSJEn6891 05-24-2009 12:02 AM

Mine are Gluttony and Sloth (Laziness).
Gluttony because even though I don't horde food and Drink, I do tend to Horde the less then healthier foods my body needs (Chocolate vs Broccoli) and Sloth (Laziness) because I am Over weight and under tall. I have had so many people and things assist me in getting certain every day duties done, that my mind felt the need to stop doing those normal physical and/or mental activities. But I am working on this.

DeBora4BobbyL 05-24-2009 12:45 AM

I like the "under tall," part. lOL

bar_bar 06-05-2009 09:58 AM

DeBora, thank you,
I'm just thankful we have GOD's grace and we can ask for forgiveness when we do sin.
and then it will be wipe clean..until we miss up again, and have to go back for forgiveness and grace again.

Sarah-Jean 06-05-2009 10:46 AM

I think mine would be Envy right now... I am feeling really envious of a friend who I feel has "stolen" my dreams and aspirations. I was working slowly towards them, she found out what they were and barrelled in and achieved it all straight away.

It's annoying. I mean, I know that I should feel flattered that she wants to do the same as me, but the fact I've been working for years to do these things and she's just jumped right in, really bugs me.

So yeah. Envy is my sin right now.