Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

About You Special event in your life? Share your birthdays, anniversaries, new grandbaby announcements, and anything else you would like to share!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.63 average.
Old 02-17-2002, 02:49 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

How I got my username

My husband and I started an online business last year, he named the business "Clean Money". I help others that are like me to be able to become financially independant, by helping them get started in their own cleaning service.
That is where my username came from, my online business. No big deal but I do think it is a catchy name for our business!

:p
Old 02-20-2002, 08:52 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Pinkie Winky How did I come up with my user name?

Hi ya'll! I just foung this site and I love it! anyway...my name is Junebug. My birthday is in June and I used to play with real Junebugs when I was a kid in Arkansas. I love 'em.
That's it.
Old 02-22-2002, 05:37 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

my user name...

I am a mom of 7 kids and was married in 1985 thats how I got my id. This id best describes my life and what I do in this season of my life

I have just registered and am enjoying reading all the posts!

Have a great day!
Sherry
Old 02-22-2002, 09:27 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

about name

No real story just my name I'm not very dramatic with names just boring ones .I like the stories with some of the others they sound really neat . Tammy
Old 02-24-2002, 12:12 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

username

I picked my name because I roll lefse for a living. I'm sure a lot of you don't know what that is. It's like a soft taco shell, but made from riced potatoes. It's Norwegian, and is eaten mostly for the Holidays. You put butter and sugar on it and roll it up and eat it. Just thought some of you might want to know.
Old 02-24-2002, 04:23 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Username

Hi, everyone. There's nothing special about my user name other than my son's initials are BB, and 2000 is the year I started surfing the net. I've never been very creative!

P.S. I love this site...the posts are fun to read.;-)
Old 02-27-2002, 07:18 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle how did I get my user name?

My user name is the same as my email name, which I chose about two years ago after much thought. I wanted a name that would describe my avocation as well as keep me on track spiritually. The Lord Jesus blessed me with a wonderful talent in music--playing the piano, singing, sightreading, great rhythm--and I strive to give back to Him, to bless HIM, with what He bestowed upon me. Thus, "iplay4hisglory" was born. I strive to play for Him first and foremost. Many people are in awe of my playing ability and it would be very tempting to get caught up in "my" talent--only, it's not mine, it's a gift for awhile from the greatest Giver of all. Therefore, every time I type or read my email/user name, I am reminded of the focus I strive to have. I do play the piano in church, for Praise and Worship band and helping out with choir (by playing the parts and recording them for "choir homework" tapes), as well as playing special music solo and for accompanying. I also play for the joy of it. I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me this gift and pray, each time before I play, that He will accept my sacrifice of praise and that it will be a "sweet, sweet sound in His ear". I am glad that I bless others, but first and foremost, it's for HIS glory!

Bron
[email protected]
Old 02-28-2002, 12:03 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Amen!

Amen to that, iplay4hisglory! I wish I had your God-given talent, but I guess He gave me some of my own. (I'm still searching for it though!!!)
Old 02-28-2002, 06:08 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I am still seeking also, but I have also heard that if you seek to know Him and make that your life's goal you will run head on with your calling and He will reveal who you need to be! Makes me feel so much better!

Stacie
Old 02-28-2002, 07:33 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Not too original. I have three children, 2 great boys and a beautiful little girl!!

Heather