View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Joy so sorry to read of Paige's surgery...prayers continue to be said for her with her recovery...

bar_bar sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving...I am glad you did...

Charlotte glad your dh is feeling better since his surgery...how has work been this week for you...

Sammi glad you are feeling better...I bet you missed your dc kids and they missed you...

Wendy I do all the baking but I don't eat any of it...just glad my family enjoys it...

Ahhhh Felicia I wish we were neighbors too...Enjoy your new shifts at work...Sometimes I wish my daughters would learn to bake...lol...Crystal can bake some things but not Sherri and I really don't mind doing the baking for them while I still can...

Thanks everyone for the comments on the Glass Block...I think Bev will like it...

Crystal wants hers done in red lights and Sherri wants hers done in clear lights...gee couldn't they pick the same color...lol

Well just got off the phone with the doctor's office in Thunder Bay and I have to have the one med changed because I have been getting chest pains and I am fighting to breath at night...so much fun...lol...

Wishing everyone a wonderful day

Smiles & Hugs...