View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Theresa, That was so rude of your classmates to tell you not to come to the reunion because you were divorced.

Good to hear that a couple people enjoyed their reunions. I've never gone to any of mine. The 10th was a dance/dinner party at a place I didn't care to go and on the 20th my mother was in the hospital on her deathbed. On the 30th they decided to do something low-key with a picnic where you bring your own food and have tried to do that every year. I don't care to drive over 100 miles to just buy some fastfood to bring to take to a park on a hot day and socialize with people I barely know and have to pay for a hotel for the evening because I don't drive at night.

One lady that I went to high school with still lives in that area and thinks the reunions are great and always tries to get me to come. There is a 30-some year reunion this year and it has been moved to somebody's house. I don't know that person either. It is on July 25th but we won't be going because we are saving to go somewhere for our 25th WA in September. I feel that I've moved on and don't want to look back.