View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

40th class reunion

Ironically, I married in 2003 and just weeks later was my class reunion, so we decided to kill two birds with one stone...go to reunion and honeymoon at same time...so being from Indiana at that time...we headed for sunny California....was there two weeks but went to reunion and it was terrible...dinner was to be at 6:30....didn't eat till 8:40, no one knew where to sit....it was all outside...and of course the bugs and such....the band was suppose to start at 9:00 but didn't until after 10 b/c dinner was late....they were to take single and group pictures....our single pictures were horrible...but I bought them anyway and sent back the group pics b/c half the pp were cutoff..and I was one of them.....heads were cutoff...it was a disaster. I have NEVER been to anything that was so damn disorganized....so never again...and to top it all off, this is not the first reunion that they had...I am glad I didn't waste my time with all the others! Oh and they made a reunion photo album...and so many things were listed wrong in it and we paid for this!!!! How sad!