View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

We have two cats, two dogs. A siamese named Koko, a black farm cat named Indianna. Yin and Yang as the kids say.Koko works out with me in the mornings. He is my personal trainer. If I skip too many workouts, he gets mad at me. Indinanna is ds2 cat. She adores him. Cuddles with only him. They are about three weeks apart in age. We have our peke Gismo she is about eight years old. She is a diva girl. Cries when her feelings are hurt or whenever she wants to. She sneezes for 'yes'. I don't know how that started. Dd has Stuie, her service dog. I can't brag enough about him. He is so devoted to his girl. Words can not express the bond the two of them share. He is serious about his job of keeping dd safe. Sometimes he goes up to her and kisses and kisses her, checking her to make sure she is okay. Stuie has brought more than freedom to dd. He has added laughter and joy too. Stuie was in a hurry for us to leave yesterday so he thought he would help dd. He took his leash already hooked to his collar, in his mouth to 'lead' himself to help dd out. It was so funny!