View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Favorite memory...adult girlfriend...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY OF A SPECIAL TIME SPENT WITH AN ADULT GIRLFRIEND???

I have so many but I would have to say my best memory is when a dear friend and I spent a summer week at Omega Holistic Retreat Center in Rhinebeck, New York!! We both lived in Illinois at the time and we rode the Amtrak to New York.
We spent a day in Chicago on the way, shopping, going into bookstores and had lunch at a travelers cafe!!!

We spent a whole week at Omega with other women all over the country at a "Women's Summer Camp." We relived our childhood and had a blast!!!! We made crafts (The favorite was crowns made of dried flowers and ribbons we wore all week to separate us from the people who were at many other workshops and events going on the same week...) we danced and Danced and DANCED...my favorite was free movement dancing with scarves...we did yoga, went in the sauna, played in the lake, learned about 20 campsongs, spent time in the meditation chapel and on the labyrinth and just hung out on the beautifully landscaped grounds!!! Then we Amtrakked back home to Springfield, Illinois!!!
Though I have MANY memories of good times with friends, my week at Omega is my favorite!!!
How about you??
peace,train