View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Hi Everyone...

I am sorry I should have explained things better in my post and I did not mean to worry anyone...everything hit me at once and I didn't know if I was coming or going any more...

I am not sleeping though I think I should be...Its been a rough week but I am feeling better now...okay not 100% but better...I spent the day in court getting a restraining order against my mother-in-law...I know it was mean but I had to do something...

I am doing okay on my own...I am rediscovering who I am and you know what I like me just the way I am...

Glen and I have had problems in the past couple of years and it was all the stuff with his mother and his family that finally pushed me over the edge...Glen kept pushing me away and I told him one day he would push me so far and I would never come back...and that day came...I love him with all my heart but I couldn't take being treated like I was worthless...

I am just taking it one day at a time and one step at a time...

Felicia glad you got in to see someone about your arm...

Barbszy I am so sorry about your dad...Prayers for him and you and your family...

Ellen prayers for your mom...

Donna Marie hope John is feeling better...is he at home now...hugs

Bar_bar keeping John and you in my prayers...

My son's birthday is on October 24th...hard to believe that he will be 27 and a dad to 3 kids and a new baby on the way...

I won't be doing much this month...just back and forth to the doctor's...I have an appointment in Winnipeg on the 8th and 9th...a friend is taking me...

Guess that is it for now...Hope everyone has a wonderful week...

Not sure when I will be able to post again but I miss everyone here...thank you everyone for being a wonderful part of my life...

Smiles & Hugs...
Take Care...

Last edited by BuddyBeanieBaby; 10-01-2008 at 12:56 AM.