View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Juliecc913's Avatar
Juliecc913 Juliecc913 is offline
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 545
I would notify the police also so that there is a formal record. Our son had a different type situation but one that we kept flip flopping on should we or shouldn't we talk to the police. We finally did and they were very gracious and professional and took the information. They honestly told us that we may or may not hear from a detective but that the report would be in the boy's file.

God bless.
Reply With Quote