View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 08:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
If I were you, I would take my daughter and a copy of the email straight to the principals office in the morning and DEMAND a meeting with her teacher (since she already knows about this). I would then DEMAND a meeting with the girl who did the threatening and her parents,along with the other girl mentioned in the email and her parents. I cannot understand why your daughter's teacher didnt take this more seriously! While you would like to think that this threat really isnt serious, this girl sounds very disturbed and needs help even if she never really planned on carrying out the threat. I wouldnt be surprised if the police were brought into this as well. She made a threat to your daughters life. If you get no results from the school, I would go straight to the police station to talk to someone there.

Please dont ignore this as though it will go away. I think it is better to be overly cautious than to not do anything about it.

Ill be thinking of you and your daughter. Please keep us updated on the progress of the situation.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!