View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2003, 11:20 AM
nana5545's Avatar
nana5545 nana5545 is offline
FamilyCorner Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 17
Hi. Take a picture of the emblem on her uniform and have it enlarged to the size you want. Go to cake dec. shop and get a piece of rice paper and trace the pattern on the rice paper and fill in design with icing or jel. But the easist way is to cut out the pic and wrap it in pastic wrap or have the photo laminated and just put it on the cake. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote