View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2003, 06:26 AM
rnputney rnputney is offline
FamilyCorner Newbie
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA
Posts: 62
There's a product you can get at Home Depot or anywhere rug and carpet supplies are sold -- I can't remember the exact name of it but if you ask a salesperson they're sure to know.

It's a two sided tape. You cut the tape to the length needed, peel off the paper on one side, and stick it to the floor where you want the rug to be. Then you peel off the paper from the other side, press the rug over it, and "shazam!" -- no more curling rug.

There are two forms of this product, one for rugs on bare floors, and one for rugs over carpet. I use both, and swear by it. It doesn't harm rug or floor and leaves no sticky residue. You can peel back and re-stick the rug as needed, like for cleaning.

Best of all, it's very inexpensive!

Love to all

Reply With Quote