Thread: Syringomyelia
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Oh Megan I feel for you right now. Wow that is pretty scary when you think about it but obviously you were in gods hands through the birth of your son. I am sure he will be a shining light for you through all this.......how old is he. I really wish I had more info for you but I don't mind being a sounding board for you any time. You know sometimes just writing it all down helps to lift some of the pressure and stress so don't feel like you are saying too much. I know this site has helped me many times get over hurdles(my hubby is military and goes overseas ) Can I ask you what lead them to diagnose you with SM. When they first tested me it was because of weak respiratory muscles, high arches and no sensitivity to hot and cold water. I am going away on holidays for 2 weeks so if I don't respond that is why........

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson