2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Cups Water
1/2 tsp. (or more to taste) of Red Chili Flakes, or Red Curry Paste
2 Tbsp Brown Splenda (or to taste)
1 + Cup Cilantro, Chopped
1 Yellow or Red Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
1 1/2 + LBS Pork Tenderloin, cut in 1" cubes
1/2 to 1 full can of Coconut Milk

1 Large Cauliflower Head (for 'couscous' used as the bed)

Step One: Add the Curry powder and garlic to olive oil and saute' until golden.

Step Two: Add cubed pork, covering all pieces in the oil and spice mixture-on all sides. Saute pork on all sides for about 5-7 minutes until it's just barely pink.

Step Three: Add Bell Pepper and cover to simmer for about 2-minutes.

Step Four: Add water and A.C. Vinegar and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium and simmer for 45-minutes, stirring often, until liquid is reduced to about 1/4 or 1/3 of a cup.

Step Five: While this is simmering, I take the washed and lightly dried flourets (sp?) and place them in the Food Processor (usually takes about 3 batches) and pulse it about 4 or 5 times, just so it is the consistency and resemblance of couscous. I then put this aside.

Step Six: To the pork (I use a huge Wok for all of this and the couscous) mixture, I add the Coconut Milk, Brown Splenda, and Red Pepper flakes-stirring gently and then fold the Cilantro in. I usually let this simmer for about 4-5minutes and adjust seasonings as needed. If you prefer, you can add the Cilantro as a topping. I like to cook with it-as I love the flavor.

Step Seven: I transfer the Thai Pork to a serving bowl and cover.

Step Eight: To the cleaned Wok pan, I add the caulifower couscous. I usually sprinkle just a little bit of Chinese Five-Spice, or Ginger on top, and "stir fry" it, dry (no oil or water) for about 4-5 minutes.

The cauliflower "Fake" couscous is a bed for the Thai Pork

Low Carb and Lovin it, for diabetes control. Officially off diabetes meds all together for a three month trial to control blood sugars by diet alone. Woot!