View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 06:35 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

kinship

..your teares made me remember...and to steel myself for another loss....smiling at you...we alle go thru passages...some harder than others...children leaving...how can they...when there is so much to worry about out there...but then again Mom...you have trained her to be an independent strong young woman with a daughter to raise...like you raised here. Not seeing grandchildren is hard...mine are 8 hours away...over a couple of mtn passes...yours will be only 2 hours away....you are very lucky...cry...get that done with...then realize how strong enough for this.....and she showed great strength in setting out with childe to lead her own life....and to try and be the Mother that you were....what more could you want I ask?...no matter what your spirituality is Lady....it will ground you and hold you and enfold you and give you the strengthe...for one with so many losses you may yell...WHY?...but then...if we did not know great sorrow how can we experience great joy?...Blessings....blessings to every hearte thee love and blessings to every hearte that loves thee...may love walke by the right side of you for alle thy days....