Thread: Jar crafts
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 09:41 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hi Stitcher45

Yes she is taped in Hollywood I live in San Diego so I going up for that weekend

No you place the plastic over the top of the measuring cup then place the orange slices inside gather the plastic up and twist then tied the top (about 6 fill the cup just shape in) the kids not only loved them the teachers did too..I had to dress up for Halloween at the school I work at so last minute I made my costume....
I made a horse from a box wraped the outside with a table cloth plastic (cheap) staple to box then added the neck (made from a paper towel roll his head from 2 paper plates added a mane then took the seam from old jeans for the reins
ok my legs were the horses (so I step in the box(Open) and pulled it up over my hips which ha ha fit nicely on and stayed mmm I took a pair of pants and added old newpaper in the legs added shoes to the bottem and this was draped in the box with the legs on the outside it looked like I was riding it...I added my horse helmet to wear on my head (which my d used to ride her bike) it was cute.......now Christmas is around the corner hun ladies..I am sure we are all busy now hun
Happy crafting

Last edited by secamom; 11-01-2002 at 09:45 PM.