View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Maureen

Tyler, the oldest, will be 10. I haven't seen Harry Potter advertised around here yet. New movies usually hit the coasts first and then start traveling inland. Like most everything. The good things take longer to get here but good things are worth waiting for. It also makes the bad things take longer and that's ok, too.

Yes, his present last year from us was the first Harry Potter movie. Then his parents got him the video when it came out so we are all watching it over and over getting ready for the next one. By the time we get there, we'll have the old one memorized. lol

You, silly, of course you'll get published. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but you will some day. I just know it.

Yes, I'm feeling better. Spending a heck of a lot of time in the bathroom but think between all the cranberry juice and water that I've got it on the run.

Hubby got asked to work tomorrow so he's gonna drop me off at the office and I'm gonna play catch up stuff. On Saturdays I do not answer the phone and I keep the doors locked. I'm there doing what I want to do, not what someone else wants me to do.

Well, its 8 pm. Time for me to take my medicine and get settled down for the night. Real young people and real old people seem to nod off about the same time. But look out because we also wake early and we are rip roaring and ready to go. Well, at least for an hour or so. Catch ya later. Take care of yourself. Hugs. Linda