View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 04:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Linda

When does Harry Potter come out there? It should be soon if not the same as here. The premiere in London this weekend is invitation only for celebrities and the cast and crew from the movie. A lot of people will go and stand outside for hours just to catch a glimpse of the stars!! We love the story and the movie and the cast but not that much! LOL Hmmm. Maybe if we were guaranteed a view close up.....no, I think we'll settle for a regular trip to the cinema.

That's a perfect birthday present for your grandson. How old will he be? Did he see the first HP movie?

It's a shame your fall is turning into winter so soon. The cold probably does kill some bugs but if the cold weather starts early it's going to be a long winter. Unless you get an early spring!!

Thank you for your faith in me. I love the way you say "when" not "if" I get an article published! Good psychology, Linda! I'm thrilled and flattered that you would like to read my work. We will see when it happens and then go from there. I would be honored to provide you with a copy.

Take care. Hope you are feeling better.