View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 12:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Go ahead and jump right in stitcher45 don't think this is a private conversation even though it seams that the 3 of us are always here; well not always but quite often and then we tend to talk everyone's ears off but since all 3 of my bunch is sick ( Sean is about well ) I can't talk without coughing so I am having to whisper but had a fun time last night. ( If you think I'm this 'talkative' get me in person - I'll talk your ears off ! Any subject and as you can see just about any hour ! ) Don't trick or treat much except to houses at my Dad's neighborhood of the people who watched ME grow up then went to the mall. Some churches have fall festivals or Neewolloh parties or one had a trunk or treet where they had their cars in the parking lot and kids went from trunk to trunk ! Sean was Thomas the Tank Engine, Now I have to get his B-day cake for the party this evening. I can't believe he's 2 ! Yeah, I'll post pictures when I get them developed !
Sunshine, good for you !
Ladyinmaille, almost didn't recognize you in modern clothes ! Neat and cute kiddos ...