View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 09:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

HI everyone!
I've been gone for a long time so you may not remember me but hopefully you will et me come back and gab with you.

Ladyinmaile - those is sure a cute kids. IT is so nice to see kids dress in costumes that took some though and not those mass produced ones so many buy for their kids. My xsil bought my grandaughter one of those that is so cheap looking and was falling apart after she wore it for an hour. She had wanted to be a tea pot to start with and then he bought her this and she loved it because it had wings and a tiara.

How do I go to where your other pictures are? I feel completely lost in here. Guess I have been away too long. Hopefuly I will be able to relearn my way around quickly.

Hope all of you had a fun Halloween. Since my gd is sick we didn't do anything - didn't even hand out candy. I didn't want the cold air comeing in on her. She cried so hard when we decided she shouldn't go trick or treating.

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.