View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I told my dd's about the House Fairy Sunday morning. They were so excited. Dd2 is 4 and she started saying, "We need to go make our beds!" over and over and could hardly wait for me to tell them all about the HF. They cleaned like crazy for a while. It was pretty cute. I went to the dollar store today and bought a few little prizes for the HF to leave for them.

The site has videos for them to watch also. They watched one called Suprise Mommy that talked about doing things w/out being told. DD1 ran upstairs, picked out her own clothes, got dressed, came downstairs and suprised me. When it was lunch time she got out the placemats, napkins, & silverwear and set the table. She was so proud of herself. I wasn't even aware it was time for lunch but she was on the ball and had everything ready for me.

I'm anxious to see if they're as excited about it tomorrow. HF will be delivering a letter to them tomorrow while DD1 is at school.

I'm still wondering if any of you ladies have used this site with your kids. Let me know if you have.

Have a great day!

Mindy

Unnecessary possessions are unnecessary burdens...Chinese Fortune Cookie