View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 05:14 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I do not use the pills, but I do use the facial cleanser and face cream every day. There are not any products on the market that can compare. Take the two week challenge by using the products only on one side of the face--or you may be more comfortable putting it on the back of one hand from the wrist to the knuckles. I guarantee that you will seed a difference in skin of your hands within two weeks. Search the web for raztore and find a distributor who will provide enough cream for this exercise. It really works!! I have used for 5 years now. I am 40 yrs old and my face used to have mixed areas of dry and oily, and blemishes (especially around that time of the month). I can't remember a "zit" since I began using the products. Yes, it is a little expensive--but it is worth every penny. The ingredients are all natural. Did you know rasberries are a major deterrent of cancer? Well, they are. I have heard testimonials how using the pills and internal products have actually played a role in curing certain cancers. Anyway, the skin care products are simply the best on the market. I would advise you to give it a try.

Eli

Last edited by elilow; 01-12-2007 at 05:16 AM.