View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 04:22 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

We use to always have a real tree but now use fake ones which I don't like near as well. And really miss the "fresh pine" smell. Never had any probs with "any unwanted visitors" in the house due to real trees. What a shame that was for you and family. Since moving and now will have my own tree instead of shared one with Gina and the kids, will have to buy one. Space is a bit limited here so it will not be a really large one. Hope I can find all of MY ornaments. Bougt 4 new ones yesterday they are pretty picture frames that look like snow flakes they will hold, My Mom, Pop, Otto and beloved Bob in them. Got this idea from some one here in FC. I think it is a great idea. We lost Pop Jan 2 of '91 Mom Jan 7th of '95, My Otto Oct 18th of "95 and Dear Bob Nov 21 of '95 as you can see '95 was not a good year for this family. For those wondering and not knowing Bob was a dear friend of the family and like a brother to me. He lived with me for many years then moved to CO to be with his daughter and was there a short while when God called him home. Sorry should not have rambled on this is about trees right?