View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

So the idea is that if someone buys the book they would get a bonus???

Some interesting bonuses could be coupons from manufacturers of certain excercise equipment.

A bonus DVD on how to use certain equipment and get the most out of it or a pamphlet explaining this.

I like the idea of charts that could go on the fridge

How about a pedometer?? I think they are cheap to buy so might make a good giveaway.

How about a dollar value off if the person refers so many others to your web page to buy the book so you get max exposure

What about getting together with a food compnay to offer a free energy bar...win win situation as the consumer might also purchase from the other company

Hope some of these might appeal to you.....I'll try to put my thinking cap on....if it is an e-book would it be easier to have something like a coupon that could be printed off since the book would be e-mailed to them??? Or are you looking for something to mail to them??? Sorry just will help if I know that info

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson