View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hello everyone..
New to the weight loss forum.. I need some serious motivation !

Earlier this year, I took the All You Challenge... (featured in the Feb issue & everything) but have not lost any weight

I am home all day with my boys and have a horrid sweet tooth, not always healthy eating habits, & need to get my butt exercising more.

I try to eat as healthy as possible when around my boys b/c I want them to have healthy habits as well...

I have the Walk away the pounds set & also just got Striptease w/ Carmen Electra.
It's so hot here where I live, it difficult to get outside and cannot afford the gym.

I started keeping track of food & exercise on selfdietclub.com... makes me accountable for what i eat & do...

I am currently 193lbs 5'6". I also have a difficult time running or jumping around b/c I have a 38DDD bust

I really need to lose 30lbs to be at the weight I was prior to my 1st born. All those infertility injections I had to do to get him helped tack on a couple extra pounds

anyway, hope I can do this & find some support here...