View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2002, 01:00 PM
Katnhat's Avatar
Katnhat Katnhat is offline
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie
Join Date: May 2002
Location: southwest
Posts: 33
bumpy walls

In the Victorian homes that are so often redone they have
problems with cracked walls etc. They use dark green paint
to "camouflage" or cause an optical illusion. It lessens the
cracks. It also works on 'bumpy' walls. I have used it myself.
The color is called Hunter green or Park bench green if you
get it at Sherman Williams.
Reply With Quote