Thread: Fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Happy face I, too, have fibromyalgia

I'm glad I found this posting regarding fibro.
I'm new to the site (only a few days) so am doing a lot of reading here.......this site is so vast!

Anyway, I've had fibro for a number of years and have had various antii-nflammatories which either didnt help or upset the stomach too much. I have been on Celebrex now for a number of years (I take one per day) and it works quite well for me. If I forget to take it,
I know it within a few hours. I'm hoping that it does not get taken off the market!

There is alot of things I cant do anymore. Presently, I am not working....I have been trying to help paint a room here at home; had to give up and quit yesterday.....I'm paying for the little bit I did do now! Even sitting here at the computer for any length of time bothers me. My problems are all in the upper body..........shoulders, neck, upper back, arms. I go to massage therapy and it does a wonderful job......I am full of huge knots all the time. I would go weekly if I could afford to.

Thats it in a nutshell for me. Anyone who would like to chat about their fibro sometime, let me know. I'm still trying to find my way around here and figure out how to do things.