Thread: Syringomyelia
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 04:58 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi Meg

My test results showed negative for Syringomyelia but we have not been able to find out why my respiratory muscles are weak and not working to full capacity. For now they are monitoring it and if it drops anymore they will aggressively test me for everything under the sun. I think my allergies play into it some. So for now I am just to take it easy.....hmmmmmm easier said than done! As for the martial arts I was going to go back this winter just one night a week to see how I did but with Mike being gone and all the extra running around and stress I put on myself I just could not fit it in. Hopefully I will get back at some point. Ryan is a junior black belt and my son Jamie is about 1 year off of his junior black belt. They can not get an adult black belt till they are 16 and which time they will be retested and evaluated.

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson