Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMtO3&LuViT
No, I haven't gotten it yet. They no longer print the version for my model, but will happily replace it with a photocopy for a whopping $8! A copy for that much? The other models' replacement books are only $5. I still haven't decided if I'm going to replace it or not. I'll let you know.
You might still try and call them, someone there might just email you the whole book. I've had companies do that and didn't cost anything that way. If nothing else as long as you can get the ORDER of ingredients for your make you can use any recipes. So maybe you can find out if yours needs liquids first or dry first ,etc. That is really the only important part on each machine. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can come up with anything for you!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life