View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Your Personality

I would like to ask everyone's help for information for a paper that I am writing for my personality class. I will not be using your names. I may use your gender and maybe what counrty you live in if you do not live in the United States.

I need to know what your personality is (melancholic, choleric, plegmatic, and/or sanguine) Then, I need to know if your personaly, in your opinion, is the same online--like here on FC, or different than you are face-to-face. For example, if you are shy and nervous around people face-to-face, are you more relaxed and open and talkative online?

I would appreciate your information. I will not remember those who gave me theirs on another thead, so it would be helpful if you reminded me of your traits again. If you told me that you had a mix that I said wasn't natual, that is okay as it will go along with my theory.

Here's the link to the test for those who havn't taken the test yet or want to take it again: http://www.oneishy.com/personality/personality_test.php

Thank you for all your help!