Thread: Fibromyaglia
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 01:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Stitcher...

As far as meds go, there are also programs sponsored by the drug companies for people who can't afford the meds. I'll have to search for the web sites. I think it's www.needymeds.org Try that. Maybe yourdoctor could help you apply for that, and If not, then if he/she requested samples regularly, there'd be enough for you on a regular basis till you're back on your feet financially. '

Just ask the doc. You have nothing to loose.

Well ladies, I had my first physical therapy session in the pool today. It was easier than moving around on dry land, but I know I'm going to be one sore puppy tonight. It's the most activity I've had in a solid month.

The therapist was very nice. I think we'll get along fine, except that I can't remember her name! She is from Russia, and she repeated her name 3 times and I still could not get my poor brain to wrap around the unfamiliar sound. So I finally just gave up and smiled a "nice to meet you" greeting.

It's the fibro...I'm usually very good with accents and names.

Anyway, I'm struggling to stay awake here. I have strep throat, and I want a little TLC and can't wait for bedtime.ZzzzZzzz.

Catch ya later~

Val ( I'm napping behind those shades)