Thread: Zoloft anyone??
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2002, 02:30 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Kathy & Sandy,

Thanks for the reply. Both of you have good suggestions. My husband rarely attends church and I don't think he could relate to a minister at all. He'd probably feel they'd be more interested in his soul than his problems. I think it would be good for me to talk to someone. I've decided to make a call at work in order to find a counselor. We have access to a service called Lifeworks. Maybe they can help. I think the most important thing in helping him in addition to getting on medication would be finding someone he young, someone he could really relate to because he really loves to talk. Even though he seems to have worked thru alot of his problems relating to his childhood, he still has anger management issues. I've known him for 5 years and he's never hit me but I feel the possibility is there. Meanwhile, it would help me alot if anyone out there wants to share what their experiences have been living with someone like this. Although I have a supportive family and several close friends, this is something that I just don't feel comfortable discussing with them. I'll keep you informed and thanks again.