View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 08:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

thank you everyone

I want to thank all of you for your encouragement and offers of help. I truely appreciate knowing that you are there if I need you. I probalbly will give you a long strung out story of what is going on in my life. It seems that everytime I think that things are about to settle down then another bunch of stressfull things come along.

Sunshine the experience your boys had with the airplane must have been wonderful. I agree with Linda that you should do something to save the experience for them to remember later. Would make a great scrapbook page. Do you know about scrapbooking?

Linda I am so glad that you are feeling better. I was worried about how bad you were doing there for awhile. Are there anymore Ren Feire left this year? It sounds like you have about the some weather as we are having. I love to listen to the crickets - one of my dd hates to hear them and I can't understand why.

Well my daughter needs to use the puter so will come back later. Have much more to tell you

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.