View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 01:39 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sandy

You've had more than your share of grief this past month. I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a gentle hug. Just try to hang on and please feel free to write whenever your hands don't hurt so bad. I may not have any sage advice, but I will listen and offer my sympathy, prayers and gentle hugs. You already have more strength than you realize or you wouldn't have survived this past month. I will pray for more strength and peace for you.

The decision about your granddaughter had to be one of the most difficult decisions you have ever had to make. How old is she? Will you be allowed visitation? Will she be allowed to come home on holidays? I will keep her in my thoughts, too, and hope that someone there will take her under their wing and teach her and protect her and watch over her.

We are here to share the joy and the grief because that is what life is about. There are times that it is difficult to force yourself to keep going but you have to remember how many people care for you and need you in their lives.

Take care of yourself. We care.