Thread: Jar crafts
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 11:04 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

chuckle Hi everyone

I feel like a long ost family member. It has been so long since I was here and posted. I have dropped in a couple times to peek around and check on what was happening but haven't felt like responding to anything for the last few weeks. Had a bad flare up of my Fibro and then came the depression. Oh well I have to remember all that is good in my life and focus on that rather than the negative. Right??!!!

Amanda your jars are do cute. The one from Shawn's emergency fund is so cute. I love it. I would have to laugh every time I saw it if it were around here. Ialso like the other two. Hunter will have a beautiful addition to her room. The one where you did the logo on is also really cleaver. Did you design the logo or is it one that Kittermangrafic's already was using??

Shell your jar is really neat. I love those rub ons and if you hit the right store there are so many to choose from. They fit about every occasion or need. You did a super job with placement and design on it. Adding the glitter to places was a cleaver idea. I thnk you have given me an idea. Did you do anything to protect the rub ons after they were in place?

Hope everyone is happening a good week. This will be a thought provoking week for all Americans. God Bless you each and everyone.

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.