Thread: Zoloft anyone??
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 12:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Gosh, I'm so glad to hear from everyone again!!! My computer has been in the "hospital" since Friday and I was starting to go into withdrawals!!! LOL

Sugar, that is right....my sister had never had a seizure before this one in July!! And she is 50!!! She has been started on medication and is doing somewhat better!! She is so relieved to finally have gotten some answers and she really liked her doctor!! I think she is also very relieved about no breast cancer!!

I have heard the same things from my doctor about staying on antidepressants long enough to prevent a recurrance. I think he said the sooner you go off of them, the more likely you are to have a recurrance.

Sheila, that's a bummer that you don't qualify for state assistance yet but I'm glad you are at least halfway there!!!

Lawnangel, I am glad you get your PAP done over for free!!! That is only right!!! I am glad you stuck to your guns!!!!

Well, I have over 100 e-mails to get through, so that's it for now!! Thanks again everyone for all your prayers for my sister!! Hope everyone's week goes smoothly!! Kathy