View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Txchef_Fran, whether or not this works out for you, I think it would do you good to enter therapy. If if doesn't work out in the beginning, find a different therapist that works well with you and your DH, if he is willing to go. Many churches also have therapists available as well. He or she may be able to help you see things better and more clearly since he/she isn't emotionally involved. (It's easier to see things when you aren't in the situation.)

This is only my opinion, but men in our culture seem to still need raising after they are grown. (Sorry guys. LOL) He may feel a bit jealous about the baby. Who knows? You know the saying, "The only difference between a man and a boy if the price of their toys?" LOL Sometimes we women have to have a little bit of patience with these men. However, I am not involved in your situation, so I don't know how bad it is. But, it does sound like he needs to grow up or he'll be on his upteenth marriage. I know it must be frustrating for you.

Please keep us posted. This has got to be very difficult for you and the children.