View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2002, 11:21 AM
mrse's Avatar
mrse mrse is offline
FamilyCorner Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 7

Check with your doctor. He can get forms from the company that makes that pill. The program is called "Patients in need program" Usually the companies will send you 3 months supply free or they will charge $5.00 per month. The company sends the pills right to your doctor if they are free. If you need to pay a small amount then you get them at the pharmacy. I have been getting my medications like this for about 2 years. If you do get the pills on this prgram make sure you send them a thank you, then next time you apply (I need to reapply every 6 months) for the program it seems to go much faster. Hope this helps you out. mrse
Reply With Quote